Thursday 3 December 2015

Inspiration: Evergreen


 Bonsoir !

I know, it's been a while. Life is complicated here right now.
 I'm sorry for being so quiet.

I don't know about you but I can't seem to get in the Christmas spirit this year.
I'd be quite happy to just jump in the car and drive off to a log cabin in the woods somewhere, far, faraway from everything. Mother Nature is the best healer for me.

With this in mind, I've put together some very special links leading you to gifted makers, new shops and creatives.

Evergreen
My Mood of The Day

Links / Image Sources:
( top left to bottom right)

 

3 comments:

  1. No I am not in the Christmas mood at all either, it would be lovely to go away and forget about it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, a cabin in the woods sounds about perfect!
    Thank you so much for including my bracelet in this lovely collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've found you here after seeing you pinned some of my pins on Pintetest. Nice to catch up with you. Your stuff it still as sting - actually even stronger than it ever was. Beautiful aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!