Thursday 22 May 2014

Tumblr Thursday: Write On The Sand




 


Leather, denim, inky black and blue.

The weather's been foul here the last couple of days, I guess that explains my new mood. A sudden urge to wrap up, bring out my old, distressed boots and imagine it's Autumn,
for one week, at least!

I like men's fashion, as some of you will have guessed, so Write On The Sand is perfect for me today. Dark, masculine and poetical, this tumblr has a strong industrial vibe that   many of you will love!I'm not the only rags and rust gal out there, am I ?

Are you following any inspiring men's fashion blogs, I wonder? 
Iron Charlie, on etsy, has some interesting men's clothes and accessories for sale.

Thanks for the inspiration:
 (all images taken from Write On The Sand)

1 / 2

Collage
(from top left to bottom right)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

3 / 4

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Je viens de découvrir votre page Pinterest et j'ai beaucoup aimé. Du coup, me voilà sur votre blog que je vais suivre désormais !
    Et je vous invite à me rendre visite sur berenicebig.blogspot.fr
    Nous partageons le plaisir des belles choses en partage...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!