Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Little Things #2









Bonjour !

The Little Things...
Yes, I think I'm going to make this a regular feature.

I am forever inspired by the internet. I come across so many beautiful images, products and moments each week, and a handful always stay with me. It might be just a colour, a texture, an atmosphere. I want to put them in a special place, go back and take a peek. Little things I love, quite simply.

Let's keep them here, shall we?

Thank you for the inspiration:

 - I love this series of photos of By Spielplatz's table from the beautiful OPomme blog.
- It's been a while since I visited Bellalulu on etsy - I wasn't disappointed.
- Essimar is one of my all-time favourite paper artists - the La Luna card is gorgeous!
- Remember Melissa Castrillon's work discovered a long time ago? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!